Here are some useful Winforms applications that we have found to test our Winforms implementation:
Table of contents
- Reflector - Standard warning: DO NOT USE REFLECTOR TO LOOK AT MICROSOFT'S SOURCE CODE!
- Paint.Net 3.0 - Paint.Net isn't fully usable on Mono yet, but provides some great code to test with. (details)
- Internet Explorer Look and Feel - Winforms sample that uses the WebBrowser control to implement an IE-like browser application.
- Feed Launch .Net - Skip the opening flash movie. Creates RSS/Atom feeds.
- XML Explorer
The 3.5 profile does not currently ship with Mono. Please see Olive for details on getting it from SVN.
- Windows Forms Samples on WindowsClient.net - Excellent collection of small, task-oriented samples.