The Mono Build and QA teams package open source third-party .NET applications in the Mono:Community project on the openSUSE Build Service (OBS). Outside participation in this project is welcomed, particularly from upstream developers. These packages are supported in an unofficial capacity only but many of them are used in our QA process.
Repositories are available for currently supported distributions from Novell / SuSE and RedHat (Fedora / CentOS). Initial focus is always given to the latest version of openSUSE.
Packages in the Mono:Community project are built against the latest Mono release available in the Mono OBS project. Use of Mono:Community packages may require upgrading to the latest Mono release.
Table of contents
These are packages linked from other OBS projects. We do not make modifications to these packages.
The following are repositories that contain Mono-packages and are hosted in the OpenSUSE Build Service:
- http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/surfzoid/ (MonoOBS)
- http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/MJHutchinson:/ (mono-games, mdvanilla)
- Blog Starter Kit
- Classifieds Starter Kit
- Club Site Starter Kit
- Deki Wiki
- IBuySpy Portal
- gbrainy a brain training game.
- GNOME Do a power-user launcher tool.
- GTwitter a Twitter client.
- MoMA - Mono Migration Analyzer
- monoosc a tool to create packages on the OpenSUSE Build System as well as a managed API for controlling the OBS.
- Smuxi IRC Client
These are packages we have not yet packaged but are considering. Please contact us if you have an open source .NET application you would like to see added to this list.