Table of contents
This page contains a high level view of the UI Automation accessibility project. If you are looking for a detailed view of the project schedule, you can view the project schedule page.
The big picture of the roadmap can be broken down into two phases with target dates as follows:
- Phase 1 - Q1 2009 - UIA Provider and WinForms integration
- The UIA Provider interfaces will be implemented to support Windows Forms on Mono.
- The ATK/UIA bridge will be completed.
- Windows Forms applications running on Linux (in Mono) will be accessible using available Linux ATs.
- Phase 2 - Q4 2009 - UIA Client and Moonlight integration
- The UIA Client will be implemented using AT-SPI as the IPC.
- The UIA Provider interfaces will be implemented to support Moonlight.
- The AT-SPI/UIA bridge will be completed and UIA based ATs will be able to provide support for all ATK enabled apps.
- Moonlight based applications will be accessible using available Linux ATs as well as UIA based ATs.
100% of the System.Windows.Forms controls supported.
Release 1.1 - Mid-late April 2009
Bugfix follow-up to 1.0.
Bugfix release for 0.9.
Initial preview release, not all controls covered.