- Come up with release codename
- Edit NEWS
- Update ChangeLog and double-check version in configure.ac
- COMMIT CHANGES
- Run automated QA scripts, get QA sign-off. Test on openSUSE 11.0/11.1 for 32 and 64 bit.
- Tag release
svn cp svn+ssh://mono-cvs.ximian.com/source/branches/uia2atk/1.0 svn+ssh://mono-cvs.ximian.com/source/tags/uia2atk/$VERSION
- Commit Message: "Tag for $VERSION release"
- Double check it worked: http://anonsvn.mono-project.com/viewvc/tags/
- Build tarballs and RPMs for openSUSE 11.0/11.1 for 32 and 64 bit.
- Increment version in configure.ac on trunk/branch (wherever the tag was made from)
- Upload the release
- Edit releases wiki page
- Add Release Notes wiki page (e.g.: Accessibility:_Release_Notes_0.9.1)
- Update homepage
- Use data from the NEWS page to populate the page
- Email mono-a11y list, mono-announce list and gnome-announce list
- Change #mono-a11y's topic